DEAR ESCAPE ROOM FANS!
Unfortunately, we stopped operations on April 3rd 2022.
We plan to open a new location in the near future. All vouchers will remain valid and can be redeemed there. To stay informed, keep an eye on our social media channels Facebook and Instagram or send us a short email to stay informed about the new opening via our newsletter.
Thank you and we look forward to seeing you again!
“You have to work as a team!” – easier said than done.
The success of a team depends on a complex interplay of different factors. We take a close look at these in our coaching (CAPE), which is specially tailored to escape rooms.
Where fun and excitement come first, it is always about group dynamics / teamwork. Because what happens in an escape room during the 66 minutes shows some parallels to the world of work:
Different characters have to cooperate under time pressure, discuss different strategies and find creative solutions.
Mutual appreciation, objective communication and cooperation and an organized execution are the keys.
EXIT® takes care of your team event. We look forward to your inquiry!
The process of your team building
- At the beginning, a short warm-up prepares the players for the upcoming challenge and brings the participants on the same wavelength.
- In a presentation there is subliminal input on the topic of teamwork - not directly related to everyday work, but in front of the concrete challenge of an escape room as a projection surface. This motivates the group to master the upcoming challenge together and to apply what has just been learned in the mission.
- After successfully completing the Escape Game, the coach and the group reflect on the team experience.
- The particular strength of each individual team is highlighted and the participants are recognized as a group.
- Exclusive certificates and rewards for all participants.
- Catering option available.
FABULOUS PUZZLE STICK IN THE BUNKER
“Five of us played Secret Prison and had 62 minutes of fun and found the solution in the 63rd, three minutes before the end of the game. The puzzles were varied, diversified and with good props. The gamemaster looked after and guided us very well. From the reception to the farewell, everyone was very nice and courteous. We particularly liked the separation of the individual inmate into a cell with a lattice door – you had to work together through the lattice. A fabulous riddle prison. Try it out!”
SHAME IT'S OVER SO FAST ...
“The team is super friendly, the equipment is super cool, despite the tension and horror – you feel safe and just have fun!”
INGENIOUS EXPERIENCE - ALSO WITH CHILDREN
“We went to Biggs – the Legacy with our two sons (10 and 15) and we haven’t regret it. With great attention to detail and a highly motivated and capable team, the mission became an unforgettable experience. The level of difficulty was not too high, so that one continuously had a sense of achievement. Thanks to the EXIT Game Team, you gave us a great hour!”
POTTSFIELD SANATORIUM: SIMPLE CLASS
“A great experience. It was a lot of fun. We can recommend it. We would do it again and again. We made it!!!!”
You can read many positive reviews from our previous players. We would be delighted if you would share your EXIT® Live Adventures experience on Tripadvisor and Facebook and Co.
EXIT® – LIVE ADVENTURES
Klosterstraße 62, 10179 Berlin
Directions: U2 Klosterstraße S&U Alexanderplatz